BRP’s Can-Am Spyder Education Program Offers Special Discounted Registration fee for 3-wheel Basic Training Classes
Evergreen Motorcycle Training is pleased to announce its affiliation with BRP’s new Can-Am Rider Education Program. Under BRP’s Can-Am Spyder Education Program, the cost of a Basic 3-Wheel Training Class is only $125.00. This means BRP’s Can-Am Rider Education Program is subsidizing the other $200.00 of the $325.00 registration fee for an unsubsidized 3-Wheel Basic S/TEP class.
To take advantage of this $125.00 registration fee offer and to register for one of our 3-Wheel Basic S/TEP classes you only need to click on the link below that will take you to Can-Am’s student registration portal. BRP will send us your registration information and we will send you another confirmation email once we have entered your information into our registration system. The Evergreen Motorcycle Training 3-wheel classes are the ones listed on the Can-Am website for Kirkland and Seattle.
The following classes are available to register for now on the CanAm registration portal for the $125.00 registration fee:
Kirkland Class Location:
- October 25 and 26 (Thursday and Friday)
- November 5, 6 and 7 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- November 17 and 18 (Saturday and Sunday)
- November 22 and 23 (Thursday and Friday)
- December 8 and 9 (Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle Class Location:
- October 20 and 21 (Saturday and Sunday)
- November 3 and 4 (Saturday and Sunday)
- December 1 and 2 (Saturday and Sunday)
The BRP Can-Am Spyder Education Program was created to help promote their 3-wheel Spyder motorcycles and 3-wheel motorcycle safety. As a result Can-Am has provided us with several new Can-Am Spyder motorcycles to be available for your use in each of our 3-Wheel Basic S/TEP classes. We will also have standard Trikes and Sidecar rigs available at each class for students to use as well, and we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to try all 3 different types of 3-wheelers during your class.
So don’t wait, click on the link below to learn how to ride a 3-wheel motorcycle and get your 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement for only $125.00.
Start your Sidecar / Trike training off with the
S/TEP Basic Course
The 16-hour Basic S/TEP program is designed to provide the beginning 3-wheel rider with knowledge, confidence, and 3-wheel driving skills—practiced in a safe controlled environment. Schedules are set over a 2 or 2 1/2 days. Classroom sessions present text and lecture coupled with hands-on activities. Each classroom session is followed by time spent on the riding range practicing the new skills presented in the classroom. Under the direction of skilled instructors, each student is coached through maneuvers until both student and instructor are satisfied with the progress. Students will be trained using ESC training rigs (sidecars, trikes, Spyder) or students are encouraged to use their own trike or sidecar with proof of insurance. Students will take a written and skills test during the course, the successful completion of this course enables riders to receive their Washington 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement with no further testing at the Washington DOL.
Note: If providing your own trike or sidecar you need to complete the T-CLOC form and bring it with you to class.
You must have an endorsement or instructional permit to legally ride your motorcycle to class or a testing session.
$325 (regular price, non-subsidized)
Washington State subsidizes many of our classes for state residents:
$125 (Washington State subsidized)
Please have your driver’s license number and date of birth handy for subsidized class registrations. Additional classes have been added at the regular fee to meet demand. Other than price and availability, all classes are identical.
- Washington Drivers License <18 years old – $50
- Washington Drivers License – $125
- Non Washington Drivers License – $325
- Non-Sub Fee (regardless of age and DL#) – $325.
All students MUST bring to the range:
- DOT-approved helmet (ESC provides helmets at all its sites. However, students are encouraged to bring their own if they own a DOT approved helmet)
- Eye protection (eyeglasses, sunglasses, face shield, or goggles)
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear that provides ankle support and protection from heat and moving parts. Most work type boots and hiking boots work well, but canvas high-tops or slip-on-boots with elastic (only) ankle covering ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Full-fingered leather gloves with a sturdy palm of leather or leather like material
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long STURDY denim pants or jeans with NO holes or tears that allow any skin to be exposed
- Rain gear if necessary (class will continue during rain)
- Sun block, as needed
- Snacks and lunch, and non-alcoholic beverages
Terms and Conditions
- Provide proper riding gear
- Be on time. Students arriving late to any portion of the class will not be allowed to participate and will not be refunded or rescheduled
- To cancel and receive a refund or transfer, students must notify ESC at least 6 business days before the start of the class
- If class is cancelled by ESC, a full refund will be issued or the class will be rescheduled (classes are held rain or shine)
Refunds/Transfers are not allowed if a student
- Cancels less than 6 business days prior to class
- Fails to attend the scheduled class
- Arrives late to any portion of the class or practice and is not allowed to participate
- Is dismissed by the instructor