Skidbike™ Traction Control Training Course
Offered exclusively at Evergreen Motorcycle Training, this course is designed to allow you to experience riding with limited traction in a relatively safe environment. We use the patented SkidbikeTM training system that includes classroom instruction and a digitally controlled traction simulation apparatus.
Once acclimated to the set up, you will be presented with various traction scenarios that help you learn how to properly maneuver safely through a skid. You will also have the opportunity to experience the differences between ABS and non-ABS braking systems as well as improve your ability to use more of the bike’s capabilities to your advantage. Each exercise will include detailed instructions, and a demonstration by a skilled instructor. Each rider will have ample riding time and individual coaching on the techniques.
All students MUST bring to the range:
- Full face or modular helmet with the chin bar down and locked when riding. If needed, a loaner helmet is available to borrow at the range.
- Safety vest (provided by ESC) tethered to the ESC Skidbike when mounted on the bike. Forgetting to untether before dismounting could cost you the current replacement canister fee!
- Sturdy Pants. Denim or better, without holes.
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear.
- Motorcycle riding jacket, preferably with armor or protective padding.
- Full-fingered gloves with leather-like palms.
- Eye protection.
Terms and Conditions
- Be over 16 years old
- Have an endorsement or have experience riding motorcycles on or off-road
Totem Lake, Kent, Renton, Kirkland, and West Seattle
Call us for course details or to schedule a private class for your club or organization.
- To cancel and receive a refund or transfer, students must notify ESC at least 6 business days before the start of the class
- If class is cancelled by ESC, a full refund will be issued or the class will be rescheduled (classes are held rain or shine)