Motorcycle Safety Training
Facebook Twitter Blogspot



Who needs a Motorcycle Endorsement?

According to Washington State law, “motor-driven cycle” means every motorcycle, including every motor scooter, which is capable of propelling the device at more than thirty miles per hour on level ground. Basically, if it can go more than 30 mph, an endorsement is required.

Scooters that have 50-ccs are built to fit licensing laws limiting the speed to 30-35 mph. Other scooters can reach 40-50 mph, so with this in mind, Evergreen Safety Council is excited to offer Scooter Specific Classes.

ESC offers both basic and Intermediate Scooter-Only classes. In additon to these classes, students may request to ride a scooter when registering for a standard motorcycle Basic Riders Course.


Find Courses